With VMware Workstation, you can run Windows, Linux and other operating systems simultaneously using single virtual PC system - no need to pay for separate, dedicated PCs. Just click your mouse and switch between different computing environments.
- Increase IT productivity by streamlining the provisioning of physical PCs with virtual machine
- Accelerate product time-to-market by developing and testing multi-tier or cross-platform applications on a single computer
- Increase product quality by leveraging multiple snapshots and integrated virtual PC debugging for testing
- Eliminate risk by testing patches and applications in isolated sandbox environments
Key benefits For IT Professionals:
- Reduce PC equipment costs by 50-60%
- Facilitate software migration and updates
- Accelerate resolution of Help Desk tickets
Key benefits For Software Developers & Testers:
- Accelerate time to market
- Enhance quality assurance
- Automate repetitive tasks
VMware Workstation 6.5 Features:
- Host and guest OS support for more than 20 Windows and 26 Linux editions on single virtual machine.
- Full 32- and 64-bit host and guest OS support.
- Most advanced virtual PC hardware with support for up to 8GB RAM per virtual machine, 10 virtual NICs.
- Value-added features such as multiple monitor support, DirectX 9.0c with Shader Model 2 3D graphics, Integrated desktop experience with "Unity", plug-and-play USB 2.0 support, multiple snapshots, integrated remote debugging with Eclipse and Visual Studio and virtual machine record and replay.
Infoworld says VMware Workstation 6.5 virtual machine is "the gold standard for desktop virtualization…truly a world-class product and a pace-setter for the entire industry."
For a limited time, save 10% instantly on Workstation. Promotional price is reflected below. Buy today and save, but hurry, prices will go up soon.
VMware Workstation Windows is a free trial software application from the Shell Tools subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-06-16. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, WinNT 4.x, Linux, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Linux GPL, Linux Open Source.
VMware Workstation Windows (version 6.5.0014) has a file size of 524.29 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 829 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.